Monday, January 10, 2011

A new idea for the community.

Just after I started The Open Source Musician Podcast I had the idea of creating an online magazine similar to what Full Circle Magazine has done with Ubuntu. The logistics it would need are pretty tough to overcome so it never got off the ground. Recently broke my main, and then only, blog into three so I could have a personal blog an FLOSS blog and a political blog and people wouldn't be bombarded with posts not relevent to them.

As I was managing things on blogger I noticed that you could add guest authors and the idea struck me, why couldn't we have multiple authors on The Open Source Musician Blog?

For now the people who are able to add to this blog are Steve Baer(guitarman), Mike Holstein(holstein), Leigh Dyer([lsd]) and me.

If you think you are the kind of person who could write an occasional post on FLOSS audio an are interested in adding yourself to the list, please let me know. I would love to have enough editors to produce two or three good posts a week.

ONWARD AND UPWARD!!!!!

No comments: